May 31 2019 | 3.00pm | Spazio Tondelli
Till the very last pitch: the finalists of the DIG Pitch 2019 take the stage
The selected team of finalists only have ten minutes to convince our jury and see their documentary funded: who’s gonna win?
The finalists of the DIG Pitch category engage in a public pitching session that will be conducted in English.
In 10 minutes, authors will have to present their project to an international jury, in front of an audience consisting of buyers, broadcasters, commissioning editors and producers.
During their 10-minute presentation, authors can also play a teaser (up to 3 minutes long) illustrating the subject, characters, setting and the style of their project. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A with the jury.
These year’s finalist projects are:
• Behind Closed Doors: The Hidden Reality of Slaughterhouses and the Meat Industry, by Chiara Caprio and Andrea Morabito (Animal Equality Italia)
• El Maestro, by Giuseppe Borello, Alfredo Bosco, Lorenzo Giroffi and Andrea Sceresini
• Juanto: A Writer from a Country Without Bookstores, by Marc Serena
• We Are Not Our Mothers, by Brishkay Ahmed, Carmen Henriquez e Denis Paquette.
• Erasmus in Gaza, by Chiara Avesani and Matteo Delbò
• Hooligan’s Life, by Brando Baranzelli
• Iraq Without Rivers, by Silvia Boccardi, Sara Manisera, Arianna Pagani and Francesca Tosarelli
• Share the City, Destroy Life: Airbnb, Gentrification and Precarity in the Southern Europe of Crisis, by Hibai Arbide Aza e Rodrigo Hernández Tejero