DIG Pitch 2020: live session
With the Pitch finalists and DIG’s 2020 International Jury
Inside the breathtaking scenery of the S. Carlo Church, the finalists for the DIG Pitch category will present their work-in-progress projects to the DIG Awards international Jury and the festival’s audience.
They will have a few minutes each to present their idea, show a teaser, and answer the Jurors’ questions. Up for grabs is a grant of up to €15,000 to help the project’s development.
The projects selected and which will compete for 2020 are:
- Vulture’s Nest by Adriana Cardoso
- Searching for lost cells by Valeria Mazzucchi, Antoine Harari, Lorenzo Bagnoli
- Mungiki: a multitude of reasons by Niccolò Natali, Peter Wangugi Gitau
- Munduruku by Joana Moncau
- Dockworkers by Perla Sardella
- El Coqui presidente by Marco Salustro
- The Last Drop by Silvia Storchi
- International Arbitration Unlimited by Alexander Damiano Ricci, Giovanni Culmone
- A real supreme by Francesca Sironi, Alberto Gottardo
- Criminal with ties by Jair Cabrera, Rodrigo Hernandez